Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Subway Performers (NYC Music & Transportation Pt. 2)

OK, the other day I blogged about the Dollar Van Demos, so today in keeping with the spirit of music on different modes of New York City transportation I thought I'd bring you good old fashioned subway performers on the trains!


Drumming on the F train.


Drumming on the uptown A train.


Drums on the trains always make the commute more enjoyable.


Mexican folk music on New York City subway! Makes me miss Pilsen/La Villita in chicago.


More great Mexican music on the Bronx bound 6 train.


Breakdancing on a NYC train. What could be more New York?


More breakdancing. I can barely stand on the train without holding the bar.

1 comment:

  1. IT IS Genuinely Very Useful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Put up Simply because IT IS Very Useful FOR ME AS Effectively. HOPING THE Exact same Best Operate IN THE UP COMING Times ALSO. THANK YOU!
    rochester ny limo
    rochester car service

    ReplyDelete